Designed by teachers for teachers, children and parents, the ILD system assists with the capture of evidence, analysis and evaluation of progress spanning a child’s learning journey across single or multiple curriculums if required.
- Used as part of the Interactive Learning Diary reporting and data analysis system, our free ILD mobile apps for Apple and Android devices can be used with or without access to a wi-fi network. This ensures the Interactive Learning Diary can be used virtually anywhere. In class, outdoor play areas or during school excursions! By using our user friendly apps on your device to create beautiful learning diaries and a comprehensive range of analysis reports online, monitoring and tracking a child’s educational development has never been easier!
- The ILD automatically creates a comprehensive learning journey for every child, detailing educational observations, both summative and formative assessments, outcomes, progress and relevant evidence including text, photographs, video and audio.
- The assessment process uses all the key areas within the following curriculums:
- Curriculum for Excellence (CfE) including pre-birth to three and the Wellbeing Wheel.
- Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) including Characteristics of Effective Learning (CEL)
- National Curriculum (NC) to KS1 &KS2
- Our free ILD Parent portal really opens and improves the channels of communication between teachers, children and parents. Due to the ease of use, the portal encourages parental participation in their child’s development which greatly assists and enhances your parent partnership relationship. Parents welcome this opportunity to be more actively involved in their child’s learning journey and they can view and make a contribution to these from home.